:: Re: [DNG] FSF and human rights
Author: aitor
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] FSF and human rights
Hi,

On 26/3/21 22:58, Riccardo Mottola via Dng wrote:

>> A post, written by Hannah Wolfman-Jones, with a response from
>> civil-rights expert Nadine Strossen, former president of the ACLU.
>> https://www.wetheweb.org/post/cancel-we-the-web
>

> I can only stand with this letter.

Me too. Btw, quoting the paragraph: "Now, let's assume for the sake of
argument, Stallman had an attitude that was objectively described
as discriminatory on the basis on race and gender [ ... ] The only
approach that could possibly work is an educational one!", let's remember
one of the cornerstones of Stallman's thoughts: "We are humans, we make
mistakes"

Aitor.