:: Re: [DNG] FSF and human rights
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] FSF and human rights
On 2021-03-26 13:26, Florian Zieboll via Dng wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 13:07:08 +0100
> Alessandro Vesely via Dng <dng@???> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Debian is engaging in a disgusting attack against RMS:
>

> Yesterday's mistfits -> today's opressors:
>
> A warm welcome to autismophobia!
>
> I hope we (as humanity) get this resolved, before the tide turns again
> to hit the schizophrenic - still wondering, how any reasonably sensible
> person can expect a violent regime change to ever result in a peaceful
> society (aka "civilization").

Think Rome and thumbs up or thumbs down. Violence escalates when
political systems enter their EOL phase (and they all get there). It
doesn't help that we keep breeding like cockroaches. Numbers stress the
system. We are setting ourselves up for a mass extinction event. Can't
happen to soon for me.

golinux