:: Re: [DNG] FSF and human rights
Author: Alexis PM
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] FSF and human rights

I propose to extend the Devuan (and personal) signature of the quoted letter ( https://rms-support-letter.github.io/index.html ) also to the other existing letter of support (more detailed but little known) https://gitlab.com/KenjiBrown/rms-open-letter/-/blob/master/index.md (replicated at https://github.com/KenjiBrown/rms-open-letter.github.io/blob/main/index.md )