:: Re: [DNG] HW: Which brand and model…
Author: Rod Rodolico
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] HW: Which brand and model of lapto have your successfully installed Devuan on?
I tend to purchase used equipment from a refurbisher, so this is old
equipment.

Dell Latitude E6440 installs fine, but bluetooth does not have drivers
that I can find. Some weird Dell labeled part. There was some stuff on
their site indicating you could make it work, but I'm lazy so I used a
USB dongle for my bluetooth.

Toshiba Satellite A665 installed fine and everything worked very well.
It did not have bluetooth, so I picked up a USB dongle for that.

Both machines running ASCII. Installation was a matter of plugging in
the thumbdrive, booting and installing. No special weirdness to work around.

Rod