:: Re: [devuan-dev] Way forward
Author: Guido Maria Serra
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Way forward
I hope u are not doing this for the stunt of the April's Fool... yes, it was too much... yes, it was crazy... but it was a joke and has to end there

Now this? I can barely scratch the rant you had to read or listen in the last few weeks... I believe that is more than enough as "punishment"

Message received. I encourage you to withdraw about ur intentions to leave the project. It is bold, it is crazy (everyone else is going the opposite direction) but guys like u made it possible

And u still need to tag d1h... ;)

Take a break if u need, but leave this joke behind you...

Best