:: Re: [DNG] Update on the Green Hat H…
Author: Christoph Schneeberger
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Update on the Green Hat Hackers attack
On 4/1/19 09:03, KatolaZ wrote:
> we have analysed in depth the attack from the "Green Hat Hackers" that
> compromised the Devuan infrastructure in the last hours, and we
> concluded that you all are:
>
>     ***** APRIL FOOLS *****

> :P
>
> Hope you enjoyed the new Devuan gopherholes, as they are most probably
> going to stay. Everything will be back to "normal" on:
>
>     ***** Mon 01 Apr 2019 01:04:19 PM UTC *****

Well, it's good you guys run a great Debian derivative distro and not
some late night comedy show (cause you suck terribly at good jokes and
entertaining humor).

Check some of the April Fools RFCs for some inspiration what makes up
actually *good* April Fool jokes (i.e. 2549, 1149 etc.).

Cheers,
Christoph