:: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you us…
Author: Simon Walter
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] So what desktop do you use?
On 2024-07-15 11:23, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> While I have been using KDE based desktops since about two decades for
> good reasons, nothing is set in stone. But even in the likely case I keep
> using Plasma, I may be learning something interesting. Maybe I learn about
> some new application that is really good, or a feature that helps you be
> productive and that I may be able to replicate within Plasma.

Same with me. I've been using KDE since 2. Now I use KDE with Bismuth
and QtCurve. Everything is green with highlights in orange and purple.
Also, I have no font anti-aliasing and use the "Terminus" font all the
same size for everything. It seems strange, but it's easy on my eyes. I
can tell when my eyes are tired because the pixels on my monitor are
blurry, and then it's time for a break.