:: Re: [DNG] Need install Devuan Beowo…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Need install Devuan Beowolf but got "initramfs" prompt
Quoting Antony Stone (Antony.Stone@???):

> On Monday 01 February 2021 at 21:02:34, Rick Moen wrote:
>
> > I think someone should write an online essay called something like 'How
> > to Ask Questions the Smart Way', to help such folks.
>
> https://xkcd.com/927/

As the actual co-author of "How to Ask Questions the Smart Way", who
accordingly gets a tonne of irony-challenged e-mail from hopelessly
confused end-users with technical problems (who were pointed at our
essay, didn't read it, and imagined the authors are a universal
free-of-charge Internet helpdesk), sometimes I wish there _were_ 15
competing versions of our essay.

--
Cheers,   This limerick goes in reverse. If you start from the bottom-most verse
Rick Moen Unless I'm remiss,             This limerick's not any worse.