:: Re: [DNG] Need install Devuan Beowo…
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Need install Devuan Beowolf but got "initramfs" prompt
On Monday 01 February 2021 at 21:02:34, Rick Moen wrote:

> I think someone should write an online essay called something like 'How
> to Ask Questions the Smart Way', to help such folks.

https://xkcd.com/927/

Antony :)

--
Under UK law, no VAT is charged on biscuits and cakes - they are "zero rated".
Chocolate covered biscuits, however, are classed as "luxury items" and are

The question which had to be answered was what criteria should be used to
class something as a cake or a biscuit. McVitie's defended the classification
of Jaffa Cakes as a cake by arguing that cakes go hard when stale, whereas
biscuits go soft. It was demonstrated that Jaffa Cakes become hard when stale
and McVitie's won the case.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.