:: Re: [DNG] Need install Devuan Beowo…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Need install Devuan Beowolf but got "initramfs" prompt
Quoting Hendrik Boom (hendrik@???):

> Someone did, as I expect you already know. Here's Eric Stephen
> Raymond's version:

All I can say is that Eric Steven Raymond's version would be _much_
better with a co-author credited right at the top of the essay who
is often hilariously forgotten in online mentions of the piece. ;->

(Eric spells his middle name Steven, not Stephen.)

See if you can tell, reading the piece, which of its passages are in
Eric's writing style and which are in that other often-forgotten guy's
style. The difference of authorial 'voice' seems night-and-day to me,
but -- horses for courses; à chacun son goût.

--
Cheers,   This limerick goes in reverse. If you start from the bottom-most verse
Rick Moen Unless I'm remiss,             This limerick's not any worse.