:: Re: [DNG] Need install Devuan Beowo…
Author: Curtis Maurand
To: Rick Moen
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Need install Devuan Beowolf but got "initramfs" prompt
I was having the same trouble recently and it turned out to be attempting to run a beowulf guest on an ascii host. I am running kvm. Kernel version issues in the the version 4 kernel not seeming to like to run under a version 3 kernel I think.

I spun up an experimental host running beowulf and imported a beowulf vm fro the current host and imported it. It spun right up with no issues. I did not have to make any changes.

info for the list if it’s not your issue.

Sent from my iPhone