:: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not w…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not working
Quoting g4sra via Dng (dng@???):

> Um, is this what you were referring to ?
> https://www.redhat.com/en/about/press-releases/ibm-closes-landmark-acquisition-red-hat-34-billion-defines-open-hybrid-cloud-future

Oh, _do_ go on, sir.

Sadly, I'm guessing you actually have no plan to flesh out the mechanics
of how RHAT, with or without IBM acquisition, would have stood over this
past decade to gain a better competitive market position relative to
other market-involved Linux distributions and/or improved financial
strength from involvement with (open source) systemd development.
Because that is pretty much conspiratorial drivel with only confused and
non-process thinking behind it.

Of course, you aren't Didier Kryn, the person I asked.