:: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not w…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not working
Quoting Didier Kryn (kryn@???):

>     Well, *they* claimed their model was to make money out of
> complexity, as Steve reported. It's not a suputation, it's an
> official statement. Therefore no idea of a conspiracy from Steve.

I note without special objection that you aren't addressing even
_remotely_ addressing the question.

C'mon, Didier. Explain please how adoption of systemd in RHEL and
CentOS either gave RHAT a superior competitive market position relative
to other market-relevant Linux distro companies or improved RHAT's
financial strength. Trace out, please, the mechanism for how
specifically that worked, according to you. (Please don't forget that
the codebase in question is open source, ergo you're going to have a
very difficult time asserting proprietary advantage, if that's what
you're thinking.)

I stand ready to check and verify your financial analysis.

Ideological handwaves are not an answer to the question posed.