:: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not w…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not working
Quoting Didier Kryn (kryn@???):

> When a company takes action to increase its share of the market and/or
> its cash flow, we normally do not call that a conspiration. It is
> legitimate to write about it and discuss the actions it takes.

And, in the matter at hand, RHAT's underwriting of Mr. Poettering's salary
and acceptance of his codebase for the past decade has gained it a
better market position and/or improved financial strength _how_, exactly?

Take your time explaining. Having passed the Certified Public
Accountant exam back in the day, I am pretty sure I'll be able cope with
any financial analytics you adduce. And I'm modestly familiar with
Linux firms on account of, y'know, employment in them. (RHAT is one
of the relative few where I've never worked.)

rick@???     modern-American-English-usage-improvement association.
McQ!  (4x80)