:: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not w…
Author: g4sra
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not working
On 21/05/2020 21:24, Rick Moen via Dng wrote:
> Quoting Didier Kryn (kryn@???):
>
>> When a company takes action to increase its share of the market and/or
>> its cash flow, we normally do not call that a conspiration. It is
>> legitimate to write about it and discuss the actions it takes.
>
> And, in the matter at hand, RHAT's underwriting of Mr. Poettering's salary
> and acceptance of his codebase for the past decade has gained it a
> better market position and/or improved financial strength _how_, exactly?

Um, is this what you were referring to ?
https://www.redhat.com/en/about/press-releases/ibm-closes-landmark-acquisition-red-hat-34-billion-defines-open-hybrid-cloud-future

> Take your time explaining. Having passed the Certified Public
> Accountant exam back in the day, I am pretty sure I'll be able cope with
> any financial analytics you adduce. And I'm modestly familiar with
> Linux firms on account of, y'know, employment in them. (RHAT is one
> of the relative few where I've never worked.)

Why are we (DNG mailing list) going over this same old same old again ?
I haven't bothered searching, as I don't want to wade through all the hits...
On second thoughts.. keep it up guys (and gals) this may be a cure to my insomnia.