:: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not w…
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] without-systemd.org not working
Le 21/05/2020 à 11:39, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp a écrit :
> When you take a look at "government media" in EU and Austria in particular you will find that there's a bashing of people not conforming with mainstream media. Narrative goes "you do not love your goverment, you think there's a hidden agenda, so you belive in UFOs which proofs you are right winged". You might think of this as a conspiracy on it's own, even when you find out that Boston Consulting runs thinktank of Kurz ... which is definitly a proof that I'm wearing a tinfoil head ...

    I'm absolutely sure there's a semi-hidden agenda in the EU and in
my own country. It is not explicitely hidden, but the media and the
politicians neither display nor discuss it, which let it ignored by most
the people. You might get hints by reading the economic press, in which
antisocial and antidemocratic plots are discussed shamelessly. What
reassures me is that the fraction of idiots amongst the conspirators is
not smaller than their fraction in the general population, and therefore
they make big mistakes (~:

        Didier