:: Re: [DNG] Added desktop-live to the…
Author: chillfan
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] Added desktop-live to the install guides
I was thinking about wether this would be useful too. If I remember I didn't do this with the original guide because unetbootin has more than one way of doing things, which may just confuse users. But if they did include Devuan as a target that might solve the issue, depending what people think on using unetbootin.

Cheers,

chillfan