:: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to m…
Author: info at smallinnovations dot nl
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] /usr to merge or not to merge... that is the question??
On 18-11-18 09:36, KatolaZ wrote:
> This is not gonna happen, given for instance the way our presence in
> debian-devel has been "cheered up" (with aggressive posts and personal
> insults). The truth is that too many people have a problem with other
> people not liking systemd and not wanting it around. So I am sorry but
> Devuan will stay around.
>
> HND
>
> KatolaZ

That had been to be expected the origins of Devuan were not a polite
conversation and language used on this list against debian-devs still
contains harsh words. If only possible i would advise  to stay present
on debian-devel so they never can have the say Devuan does not want
cooperation. (And to remind them daily what bad choice they made with
their systemd only. Which is the origin of their aggressive posts now.)

Just my 2 cents.

Grtz.

Nick