:: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:25:07 -0500
Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:

> But it *is* importnt to have a collection of at least one desktop
> that actually works in accordance with our commitment to freedom, and
> its consequent configurability.
>
> They seem to be falling for corporate branding and lockdown in
> droves, judging from this conversation. Will there be any left when
> ascii is released?

You can pretty much count on dwm not being assimilated by the
freedesktop corporatocracy. For those not wanting tiling, I'm pretty
sure that Openbox (with or without suitable panel app), fvwm and jwm
will remain independent, and with proper aestheticalization, can look
like they're not tiny army-surplus software.

SteveT

Steve Litt
February 2017 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive