:: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 08:55:54PM +0000, Dave Turner wrote:
> >Thankfully the Clearlooks-Phenix-Purpy theme still handles synaptic etc.in
> jessie.
> >We may have to rethink the default desktop in ascii . . . and if there will
> even be one . .
>
> I was losing track of who said what when, but THAT above is what I want to
> comment on!
>
> You have enough to do, don't have a default desktop in ascii.
> The choice of desktop is MINE not yours!

But it *is* importnt to have a collection of at least one desktop that
actually works in accordance with our commitment to freedom, and its
consequent configurability.

They seem to be falling for corporate branding and lockdown in droves,
judging from this conversation. Will there be any left when ascii is
released?

-- hendrik