:: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
Author: Jochen Fahrner
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
Am 23.02.2017 um 00:25 schrieb Hendrik Boom:
> But it *is* importnt to have a collection of at least one desktop that
> actually works in accordance with our commitment to freedom, and its
> consequent configurability.

That's right. But does it have to be a complete integrated desktop
environment? Does anyone know "Crunchbang Linux" (based on Wheezy) or
its successor "Bunsenlab Linux" (based on Jessie)? It's a simple
desktop, composed of openbox, tint2, some scripts and a nice theme. I
love it. I ported this desktop to my Devuan Jessie. The only downside:
the Crunchbang theme is not fully compatible with Jessie, because of
gtk3 in some applications. And I'm not familiar with repairing broken
themes. :-(

--
Mit besten Grüßen
Jochen Fahrner