:: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Gtk3-theme
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 15:14:28 -0600
golinux@??? wrote:

> > I'm a bit uncertain about that
> > <However note that the signature color for ascii has yet to be
> > decided. Long story . . .>
> > Does it need a default colour?
> > Aren't there better things to do?
> >

> Of course there are. But those are not things that I can do. I can
> do visual things but not write a line of code. So that is a niche
> for me to contribute. But a default color is also practical. It
> visually helps to identify the version being used.

Also, golinux is really good at aesthetics, and love it or hate it, a
lot of Devuan's reputation will be determined by its aesthetics. If
Debian hadn't kangaroo-courted systemd, Debian would have golinux now
instead of us. I suggest golinux is an advantage for us.

SteveT

Steve Litt
February 2017 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive