:: Re: [Dng] Towards systemd-free pack…
Author: Jude Nelson
To: Joel Roth
CC: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [Dng] Towards systemd-free packages
Thanks for the link, Joel!

>From what I gathered from that picture, it looks the stuff that "apt-cache

rdepends" can tell me.

Considering the dependencies on libsystemd0, libpam-systemd, libudev0, and
libudev1, I get:

$ apt-cache rdepends libsystemd0 libpam-systemd libudev0 libudev1 | grep -v
"Reverse Depends:" | grep -v ":i386" | awk '{print $1}' | sed -r
's/\|(.*)/\1/g' | sort | uniq
acpi-fakekey
apt-cacher-ng
argyll
beanstalkd
bfgminer
bluez
bsdutils
calibre-bin
chromium
cinnamon-screensaver
cinnamon-session
cinnamon-settings-daemon
clamav-daemon
clvm
colord
consolekit
cups-daemon
dbus
dbus-1-dbg
dvdstyler
erlang-base
erlang-base-hipe
fcgiwrap
flightgear
gdm3
gnome-bluetooth
gnome-disk-utility
gnome-logs
gnome-screensaver
gnome-session-bin
gnome-settings-daemon
gnome-shell
gnome-system-monitor
google-chrome-beta
google-chrome-stable
gvfs
gvfs-daemons
higan
inn
intel-gpu-tools
iodine
kde-workspace-bin
knot
knot-libs
kodi-bin
lbcd
libaccountsservice0
libambit0
libatasmart4
libbluetooth3
libcec1
libcec2
libclutter-1.0-0
libcolord2
libdevmapper1.02.1
libeeze1
libegl1-mesa
libegl1-mesa-drivers
libgbm1
libgdm1
libghc-libsystemd-journal-dev
libgl1-mesa-glx
libgnome-bluetooth13
libgstreamer-vaapi1.0-0
libgudev-1.0-0
libguestfs0
libguvcview-1.0-0
libhidapi-hidraw0
libinput5
liblinphone5
liblvm2app2.2
liblvm2cmd2.02
libmutter0e
libopenusb0
libpam-systemd
libpolkit-backend-1-0
libpolkit-gobject-1-0
libpulse0
libqextserialport1
libqt5gui5
libqt5serialport5
libqtsysteminfo1
libserialport0
libsolid4
libsystemd0
libsystemd-dev
libudev0
libudev1
libudev-dev
libumockdev0
libusb-1.0-0
libvirt0
libvirt-bin
libvirt-clients
libvirt-daemon
libvirt-daemon-system
libwaffle-1-0
libxwiimote2
libzypp
lightdm
light-locker
linphone
linphone-nogtk
lvm2
mate-screensaver
mate-session-manager
monopd
mountall
mpd
multipath-tools
network-manager
nsca-ng-server
ofono
olpc-kbdshim
onak
openambit
packagekit
pcscd
petitboot
petitboot-twin
php5-fpm
plymouth
policykit-1
pulseaudio
python3-pyudev
python3-systemd
python-pyudev
qashctl
qasmixer
qthid-fcd-controller
qwbfsmanager
realmd
remctl-server
sane-utils
scanbd
sflphone-daemon
spacefm
spacefm-gtk3
spice-vdagent
stunnel4
syslog-ng-core
system-config-printer-udev
systemd
systemd-dbg
tgt
transmission-daemon
udev
udevil
udisks
udisks2
upstart
urfkill
usbip
uuid-runtime
v4l-utils
vlc-nox
weston
xbmc-bin
xboxdrv
xfce4-power-manager
xfce4-session
xserver-xorg-core
xserver-xorg-input-evdev
xserver-xorg-input-wacom
xserver-xorg-input-xwiimote
xserver-xorg-video-intel
xserver-xorg-video-modesetting
xserver-xorg-video-nouveau
xserver-xorg-video-radeon

I guess the next step is to get a priority list of what packages we want to
work on first, and start parceling out responsibility for them.

-Jude