:: Re: [DNG] Lua
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
New-Topics: [DNG] Ada curated libraries [was Re: Lua]
Subject: Re: [DNG] Lua
Hendrik Boom said on Thu, 17 Oct 2024 09:59:49 -0400

>On Thu, Oct 17, 2024 at 12:30:49PM +0200, Didier Kryn wrote:
>
>> I remember Lua as a pretty decent high level language
>
>a bit like a Lisp with syntax and fewer parentheses.xc
>
>My daughter uses Lua preferentially. I find her code hard to read.

In my opinion Lua is the best language on earth. However, a language is
just a language, and without a large curation of tested libraries for
all common needs, it's just a language, which is why I use Python
instead of Lua.

Speaking of large curated libraries, Ada gets a big wow from me. I'll
be presenting on Ada at the December 2024 GoLUG meeting.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://444domains.com