:: [DNG] Ada curated libraries [was Re…
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Ada curated libraries [was Re: Lua]
Le 18/10/2024 à 04:55, Steve Litt a écrit :
> Speaking of large curated libraries, Ada gets a big wow from me. I'll
> be presenting on Ada at the December 2024 GoLUG meeting.

    Did you find AWS? This is for the advanced Ada programmer I think.
It allows you to implement, essentially by declaration, as many web
servers and clients you need, in one multitask applicaion. Of course you
can do simpler things. It's not meant to build web servers, but to
provide HTTP interfaces to applications and/or multihost interconnection
via the HTTP protocol. And it implements HTTP1.1 and HTTP2, and HTTPS of
course.

    Just an example. I don't think I will use it in rewriting my web
server because I take this rewrite as an opportunity to re-learn more
basic things.

--     Didier