:: Re: [DNG] Lua
Author: o1bigtenor
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Lua
On Thu, Oct 17, 2024 at 9:55 PM Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

> Hendrik Boom said on Thu, 17 Oct 2024 09:59:49 -0400
>snip
>
> Speaking of large curated libraries, Ada gets a big wow from me. I'll
> be presenting on Ada at the December 2024 GoLUG meeting.

Interesting that you mention this!
I have been looking at Ada - - - I really like the idea of provably correct
constructs. But - - - - when I go looking for those that have used Ada
to solve 'small' things like weather station sensors and making things
like pressure controls - - - well - - - I'm finding a huge goose egg for
numbers. If you have found some of such - - - please do advise.

TIA