:: Re: [DNG] running with separate / a…
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
New-Topics: [DNG] libselinux dependencies: [WAS: running with separate / and /usr]
Subject: Re: [DNG] running with separate / and /usr
    It seems the subject has switched from the /usr policy to SELinux.
Maybe better change the thread name.

    For what concerns /usr, I'm accustommed, as everybody to the legacy
configuration, but I consider fighting against it is futile: much effort
for no serious reason. I mean in the framework of a distro.

    But, as I understand it from reading this thread, SELinux is now
sneaking into almost every package alla Systemd and this is a more
serious problem. Of course, if the solution to it can solve in the same
time the /usr issue, then, well done. But SELinux seems to be the most
serious issue.

--     Didier