:: Re: [DNG] running with separate / a…
Author: Antonio Rendina
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] running with separate / and /usr
The way I see it is that the packages that lives in /bin,/sbin should
call only libraries at the same very level.
Having a fake library that allows selinux to not be loaded can become a
security concern (I didn't give it much thought, but I think you can see
the risk).
So, by my point of view, the solutions that I see are:

1) compile the packages without selinux
2) move all the required libraries to "/" hierarchy.

My preference goes to number 2.

Antonio