:: [DNG] libselinux dependencies: [WAS…
Author: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] libselinux dependencies: [WAS: running with separate / and /usr]
On 12.01.23 12:07, Didier Kryn wrote:
>     But, as I understand it from reading this thread, SELinux is now
> sneaking into almost every package alla Systemd and this is a more
> serious problem. Of course, if the solution to it can solve in the same
> time the /usr issue, then, well done. But SELinux seems to be the most
> serious issue.

Maybe that's one of the cases where we should have a stub library.
similar like libcups.

Personally, I'm not so much concerned about the disk space used -
I'm building machines where size does matter w/ embedded toolkits
anyways.

--mtx

--
---
Hinweis: unverschlüsselte E-Mails können leicht abgehört und manipuliert