:: [DNG] Hardware support for new Thin…
Author: .
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Hardware support for new Thinkpad?
I just got a Thinkpad P1 gen 4, and Chimaera doesn't recognize the
audio, camera, or HDMI port (not to mention the fingerprint sensor in
the power switch).  I could use some guidance in what to look for...

It has a Tiger Lake-H processor, I don't know what chipset.  I think I
need a command like "lspci" to identify the multimedia hardware, but I
don't know what to look for.

For what it's worth, the last couple of releases of Ubuntu *do* support
the multimedia hardware.  Do I need to move to Daedalus?  If so, is
there an install package for that?

Thanks for any help in getting this machine up on Devuan.

-Bob Montante

--

“The first ten million years were the worst," said Marvin, "and the
second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million