:: Re: [DNG] Announcing Devuan 4.0: Ch…
Author: al3xu5
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Announcing Devuan 4.0: Chimaera!
Thu, 14 Oct 2021 11:00:33 -0400 - Mason Loring Bliss <mason@???>:

> Dear Friends and Software Freedom Lovers,
>
> Devuan Developers are pleased to announce the release of Devuan Chimaera
> 4.0 as the project's newest stable release. This is the result of lots of
> painstaking work by the team and extensive testing by the wider Devuan
> community.

[...]

I am a Devuan user since Devuan beta (migrating from Debian).

Then, continuing on the same initial installation, I migrated to Jessie,
then to ASCII and Beowulf...

And I have a perfect system I am delighted.

Now, I will also migrate to Chimaera.

This premise to say only one thing: thank you very very much!!!

Best regards
al3xu5

--
Say NO to copyright, patents, trademarks and industrial design
restrictions!

Public GPG/PGP key: 8FC2 3121 2803 86E9 F7D8 B624 DA50 835B 2624 A36B