:: Re: [DNG] FSF, RMS and a danger to …
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] FSF, RMS and a danger to almost all GPL code
Tony Thedford said on Thu, 1 Apr 2021 08:33:56 -0500

>Dude, you are part of the problem if you don't understand what cancel
>culture is, which apparently you do not.

Oh, so we're getting personal now, huh top-poster?

I repeat, it's about boycotts, and their effect on big organizations.
Pry your ears off right wing radio and you might understand that.

Of course, neither of our personal insults prove a point:
https://www.logicalfallacies.org/ad-hominem.html .

SteveT

Proud current or past boycotter of lettuce, Salvation Army, Walmart,
Amazon, Chic Fil A, Sanford Florida, and all things Redhat.