:: Re: [DNG] FSF, RMS and a danger to …
Author: al3xu5
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] FSF, RMS and a danger to almost all GPL code
Hi all

Wed, 31 Mar 2021 12:41:54 -0500 - golinux@???:

> In case you haven't noticed . . . we've already lost that battle. Those
> of us who oppose the trajectory may huddle in small ponds like Devuan
> but the masses will follow whatever paradigm our corporate
> masters/politicians are selling and eventually our "cause" will be lost
> in time. Humans may be able to manipulate the external world but have no
> understanding of the internal forces that drive them to, more often than
> not, make choices that bring nothing but suffering and destruction to
> themselves and others of our species.
>
> golinux

Indeed. It's exactly like that. I completely agree.

And the battle was lost a few years ago.

And that this would be the outcome, it was evident from long before, at
least by the advent of smartphones, social and first cloud services.

And whoever then did this (in my opinion easy) forecast, was considered a
complottist, or a somewhat strange and half-crazy person...

> On 2021-03-31 11:57, Tony Thedford wrote:
> > I think it goes much deeper than that. In these days and times, those
> > who control the world's software controls the world. It is literally a
> > "good" vs "evil" event. The way we choose to view it will decide our
> > future.

> >>     One side may be accused of sacrificing to cancel culture and the
> >> other to the cult of personality (~:
> >>
> >> --     Didier

Regards
al3xu5

--
Say NO to copyright, patents, trademarks and industrial design
restrictions!

Public GPG/PGP key: 8FC2 3121 2803 86E9 F7D8 B624 DA50 835B 2624 A36B