:: Re: [DNG] web conferencing software…
Author: Florian Zieboll
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] web conferencing software (was Re: Any interest in a Devuan Meetup in Colorado Springs or Denver?)
On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 22:07:07 -0800
Rick Moen <rick@???> wrote:

> What I was talking about upthread was outsourcing one's recursive
> nameservice to OpenNIC's public recursive nameserver IPs, or any other
> stranger's. Because, well, why? Recursive service is dead-easy to do
> with one's local computing resources, protecting one's autonomy,
> security, performance, and privacy just that tiny bit more.

Thanks a lot, Sir! Sometimes it's fully sufficient to get pointed to the
(at closer inspection rather obvious) possibility of holding the spoon
the other way around -_-

In return, please accept one of my very favorite GIFs:
https://i.postimg.cc/Vvb9rpVp/1st-level-support.gif

libre Grüße,
Florian

--
"A map of the world that does not include Utopia
is not even worth glancing at."

Oscar Wilde