:: Re: [DNG] web conferencing software…
Author: Dimitris
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] web conferencing software (was Re: Any interest in a Devuan Meetup in Colorado Springs or Denver?)
Στις 8/3/21 12:29 π.μ., ο/η Rick Moen έγραψε:

> Leaving aside my being disappointed about people willingly outsourcing
> their recursive DNS to the second-nosiest company on the planet[1]

+1.1.1.1 ... don't forget cloudflare bullies..

but i do forward local queries to opennic (w/ dnscrypt) and a couple
more trusted sources.. eg. libreops.cc offer a public resolver and
another DoT/DoH & i do also forward to tor-resolve occasionally...

so, i would be interested to know, if there's a privacy issue with
opennnic?
leaving the overlord (=icann) aside, seems like a good idea to me..

d.