:: Re: [DNG] problematic mouse driver?
Author: Ian Zimmerman
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] problematic mouse driver?
On 2020-11-17 06:07, Haines Brown wrote:

> About the time I upgraded to Bwowulf I experienced periodic problems
> having the mouse pasting scanneted text with middle mouse button.

Do people in this thread know about PointerKeys, and that it is an
honest X11 feature, not something added by Gnome or KDE etc.?

In my xsession script I have (indirectly through sourcing):

setxkbmap -option shift:both_capslock -option caps:menu -option \
compose:sclk -option keypad:pointerkeys

It does help to have a full leo^H^H^Hkeyboard with a numeric keypad,
rather than one of the built-in laptop keyboards.

--
Ian