:: [DNG] problematic mouse driver?
Author: Haines Brown
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] problematic mouse driver?
About the time I upgraded to Bwowulf I experienced periodic problems
having the mouse pasting scanneted text with middle mouse button.

I find that sometimes the mouse remembers scanned text but then is
unable to paste it. The problem comes and goes with my wired mouse but
is always present with my wireless mouse. It primarily occurs when
copying text from a GUI application such as displayed by a browser and
then pastting it into a text based application such as nano. But I
find that I can (usually?) correct the problem by scanning and pasting
a bit of text in nano and then do it with a GUI application.

Anyone have any idea of what might be going on?

--
Haines Brown