:: Re: [DNG] TB and Enigmail
Author: Dimitris
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] TB and Enigmail
On 10/23/20 10:04 AM, Simon Walter wrote:

> Has any of you TB users (assuming there are any here} done this
> migration? How is the new shiny? Is it fine? Shall I forget about TB?
> Any suggestions of what could replace it?

yes it works, but not without issues.. you need to install latest
enigmail 2.2 (iirc) to get a migration manager from enigmail to native
gpg in TB 78...

lots of bugs, but can't find courage to submit any in debian...
though, i'm still using it... daily..

[ posted sometime ago : https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=3859 ]

alternatives to TB, could be evolution or claws or .. (?)
i keep profiles for those (mutt as well), since i want to be able to
switch clients, when TB's in trouble.. ;-)

d.