:: Re: [DNG] Danger: Debian POSIX host…
Author: Peter Duffy
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Danger: Debian POSIX hostility
Thinking that over, I wasn't sure if the appositeness of "straitjacket"
to systemd was obvious - if it was, apologies.

What I meant was something which was originally devised to protect
someone from harming themselves or others, but which became a symbol of
unnecessary and cruel restriction of personal liberty. Also, the "One
flew over the cuckoo's nest" sense of the sane being locked up in an
asylum run by lunatics.