:: Re: [DNG] Danger: Debian POSIX host…
Author: Bruce Perens
To: terryc
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Danger: Debian POSIX hostility
The problem for me is that I would rather work on new stuff. Systemd and so
on are symptoms of the Unix design not really being a good fit for modern
demands. That doesn't mean that you band-aid them with systemd, it's time
for a different architecture. It is also time for what comes after Open
Source, as I have talked about here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTsc1m78BUk
It's not clear how much of this I will personally get to work upon.

    Thanks

    Bruce