:: Re: [DNG] kernel instabilities
Author: 'smee
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] kernel instabilities
Since you mention 4.19...

I've got: kernel version:     4.19.98-1 (2020-01-26) kernel release:
    4.19.0-8-amd64cpu:             Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-
3740QM CPU @ 2.70GHz
I mentioned previously that when I run a cpu-heavy application (cpu
cryptominer) for a number of hours (14 hours to failure the only time I
clocked it) I get this problem where the gui freezes to the point that
I have to reboot. This started right after the upgrade to beowulf.
Just a note, all the machines I've upgraded from ascii to beowulf so
far have upgraded the kernel to 4.19.