:: Re: [DNG] kernel instabilities
Author: wirelessduck
To: Riccardo Mottola, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] kernel instabilities

> You're very likely required to upgrade to a much newer Kernel version. I
> suggest you to use the most recent stable kernel version and build it from
> source ( Not that hard, ask me for help if needed) For me the upgrade
> fixed the issue.
>
> cheers,
> Andreas

There’s also a slightly newer version 4.19 available from backports repository. While not as new as the most recent stable kernel, it might be quicker and easier to test out than compiling as it’s available through apt.

https://pkginfo.devuan.org/stage/ascii/ascii-backports/linux-image-amd64_4.19+105+deb10u3~bpo9+1.html

If that doesn’t work then I agree that compiling the latest stable would be the next choice.