:: Re: [DNG] kernel instabilities
Author: wirelessduck
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] kernel instabilities

> There is a 5.4.x version
> in buster/Beowulf backports, which is the latest LTS release. That
> should be new enough, and easier than recompiling from source.
>
> Greg

Yes that’s what I’m currently running. However the kernel version listed in the original email suggested that the person was running Ascii and not Beowulf which is why they would only have access to 4.19 from ascii-backports repository.

If someone on Ascii wants a kernel newer than backports then they will have to compile it themselves or upgrade to Beowulf to access beowulf-backports.