:: [devuan-dev] Amprolla fixes (was Re…
Author: Mark Hindley
To: Evilham
CC: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Amprolla fixes (was Re: Notes - Devuan meet Nov. 21, 2019)
Evilham,

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 11:14:16AM +0100, Evilham wrote:
> >- Evilham, please apply the patches to amprolla but with the ability to
> > roll back if something goes pear-shaped.
>

> Alright, will do during Hack4Glarus next weekend since I'll be online all
> the time.

Thanks for looking at this.

We discussed amprolla last night at the meet, and I think that only 1 of the 2
instances is doing anything useful. All http requests to packages.d.o are
redirected to pkgmaster.d.o so the amprolla instance feeding packages.d.o could
probably be disabled or removed. That only leaves 1 to update.

Hope that helps.

Mark