:: Re: [devuan-dev] Setup for built-us…
Author: Mark Hindley
To: Daniel Reurich
CC: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Setup for built-using
On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 10:54:27AM +1300, Daniel Reurich wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Did you use our patched version of dak from
> git.devuan.org/devuan_infrastructure, or did you use dak from debian??

Devuan's. Debian is quite a long way ahead.

I have had to patch a bit. I will push them to git.
The good news is I have the cruft and cleaning working again.

> If you used the former, it probably could do with updating from debians
> dak, but needs additional patches I've been meaning to do to allow
> duplicates source uploads to be correctly handled.

Now I have it working, I thought about merging debian HEAD.

> As for migration, it's probably easier to copy the database and pool
> files rather then do the import thing.

Thanks. I think I have it done and the first build went down the new pipeline
and into new dak today!

One thing you could help with is the add_pkg script. It seems overly complicated
to me and I don't understand why. Is it all really necessary? What corner case
is it trying to work around?

Thanks

Mark