:: Re: [devuan-mirrors] [devuan-dev] I…
Author: onefang
To: devuan-dev, devuan-mirrors
Subject: Re: [devuan-mirrors] [devuan-dev] Introducing apt-panopticon, my Devuan mirror checker script.
I've changed the network stuff, none of the Lua modules did everything
I needed, now I compose lengthy curl command lines instead. Thanks to
Irrwahn for help sorting out SNI.

The reports have been merged, cleaned up, and expanded. Most
importantly, the logs are now linked to the web report, and the email
report includes a link to the web report. They are all updated
hourly. I'm happy with the reports now.

Once I'm done adding the basic tests, I'll automate sending the email
report once per week.

This is the email report, which as I said, includes a line to the web
report, which has all the details.

...............begin report...............

Dear Mirror Admins,

The full list of Devuan package mirrors is available at the URL:

https://pkgmaster.devuan.org/mirror_list.txt

Please contact "mirrors@???" if any of the information
in the file above needs to be amended.

The full results of the mirror checking is available at the URL:

https://sledjhamr.org/apt-panopticon/results/Report-web.html

Due to the nature of the tests, some errors or warnings will be
counted several times. Refer to the logs on the web page for details.

Please see below the current status of the Devuan Package Mirror
network:

---- BEGIN MIRROR-STATUS ----
deb.devuan.org....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
devuan.bio.lmu.de....
      http: [OK] https: [FAILED] (3 errors) DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol:
[OK] URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
devuan.c3sl.ufpr.br....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
devuan.dcc.uchile.cl....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
devuan.ipacct.com....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
devuan.m10k.jp....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] (3 warnings) DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
(1 warning) URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
devuan.mine.nu....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
devuan.packet-gain.de....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
dist-mirror.fem.tu-ilmenau.de....
      http: [OK] (102 warnings) https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol:
[OK] (34 warnings) URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
espejito.fder.edu.uy....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
ftp.fau.de....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
mirror.checkdomain.de....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
mirror.stinpriza.org....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
mirror.ungleich.ch....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
mirror.vpgrp.io....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
mirrors.dotsrc.org....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
pkgmaster.devuan.org....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]
sledjhamr.org....
      http: [OK] https: [OK] DNS-RR: [skip] Protocol: [OK]
      URL-sanity: [skip] Integrity: [skip] Updated: [skip]

==== faulty mirrors: ====
devuan.bio.lmu.de (https)

---- END MIRROR-STATUS ----

Thanks for your precious help in ensuring that Devuan GNU+Linux
remains a universal, stable, dependable, free operating system.

Love

The Dev1Devs