:: Re: [DNG] Future of gNewSense: Debi…
Author: pekman
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Future of gNewSense: Debian or Devuan?
Em Wed, 31 Jul 2019 10:29:39 +0200
Narcis Garcia <informatica@???> escreveu:

> [...]

I think GNewSense is welcome.

Devuan will be a great basis for your development. The work to do is
not complex. I myself was able to remove all Non-Free Software on my
own and install Linux Libre bundled with Jason Self.

Good news, everything works as expected.

Currently I collaborate with the Devuan documentation in Portuguese
language and in the development of Hyperbola GNU/Linux-Libre.

Devua will be a great choice for the future of GNewSense.

I'm hoping for a prosperous future for the whole team, which will find
a solid solution for one of the first FSF certified distros.