:: Re: [DNG] Future of gNewSense: Debi…
Author: Antoine
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Future of gNewSense: Debian or Devuan?
On Thu, Aug 01, 2019 at 12:26:02PM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
>On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 10:29:39 +0200
>Narcis Garcia <informatica@???> wrote:

My immediate impression is that someone on the gNewSense list floated the
idea of rebasing their distro on Devuan, rather than having to rip systemd
out themselves (from Debian, their current base). The above post was then
transmitted to us in search of anyone interested in cooperating.

Of course, I could be misinterpreting (it wouldn't be the first time). Any
other ideas, anyone?

Antoine

--
The sooner you make 5000 mistakes, the sooner you can correct them.