:: Re: [DNG] What you saw on devuan.or…
Author: Martin Steigerwald
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] What you saw on devuan.org yesterday was an April's fools joke
Mike Bird - 02.04.19, 18:46:
> On Tue April 2 2019 07:30:58 Jaromil wrote:
> > 1. There was no break-in on any part of Devuan's infrastructure on
> > 1st>
> >    April. This was the most skillfull prank I've witnessed in my
> >    life.

> You are easily impressed. And you double down on KatolaZ's
> irresponsible vandalism with a display of lazy wishful thinking.
> You are claiming no break-in but you have reported nothing to
> establish the integrity of your systems and software from
> the ground up as any real Veteran Unix Admin knows how to do.

Mike, please, pretty please: Drop it. You made your point pretty clear
by now.

To all moderators of the mailing list: I am fully okay with enabling
moderation for Mike, at least for the while it needs to calm down a bit.

This just crosses a line.

I do not think that the Devuan project needs to take this kind of abuse.

Thanks,
--
Martin