:: Re: [DNG] What you saw on devuan.or…
Author: Simon Hobson
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] What you saw on devuan.org yesterday was an April's fools joke
chillfan wrote:

> Katolaz is working very hard to ensure we have releases, but I didn't realise he was doing all this even.

I didn't either.
So another +1 for Katolaz and all the work he's doing. And everyone else of course, but I think it's a bit unfair for people to be calling for heads on spikes (or one head on a spike) over a fairly good joke.

I can understand why some people get a bit upset, but really guys, lighten up. If there's no room for a bit of fun now and again then life gets a bit dull - like the corporate world of grey suites and endlist lists of things you aren't allowed to say or do.